The #1 tax preparation software in America and Canada just got cheaper. Use an exclusive coupon from Chairman Meow to download TurboTax 2015 Mac & PC editions: Free, Deluxe, Premier, and Home & Business.
Using a coupon for TurboTax
If you're preparing a tax return, you'll probably agree that simple and cheaper are both welcome! That's just what you'll get when using a coupon for any edition of TurboTax. In fact, Chairman Meow has secured an exclusive coupon for his followers that requires no code, and is applied instantly when you click above!
Which Edition of TurboTax is best for you?
Just as there is no single hat that properly fits all cats, there is no single edition of TurboTax that will be appropriate for all people. That is why Chairman Meow has had his minions prepared the following infographic, so that you may better understand which version is best for you:
As you can see, two important considerations have been highlighted as determining factors for which edition you may need. Here is a brief overview of what each version of the software offers:
- Federal Free Edition - Great for simple 1040EZ/A tax returns. Look for their promotion that includes free state filing in 2015. Remember, all editions include free eFile!
- Deluxe Edition - Their most popular edition, TurboTax Deluxe is a must for those with kids, home, or medical expenses. Mac or PC
- Premier Edition - The main advantage of this version is that it covers the sale of stocks and bonds, which cheaper versions don't. Get exclusive service code above!
- Home & Business - If you have a small business, are a sole proprietor, or own a rental property, this is probably your best bet.
- Student Edition - Students may qualify for significant education tax credits and deductions
- TurboTax Canada - For those who are North of the border, click for the best price here. cliquez pour la version française ImpôtRapide
- Basic Edition - No longer available. We recommend the Deluxe Edition as a great alternative.
Why TurboTax Deluxe may be better than the free version
When something free is presented to us, such as free bourbon chicken sample at shopping mall Chinese restaurant, it is hard to resist. However, consider that the "Free" edition is meant for very simple tax returns, such as for students, or those without children or a mortgage. (Filed as 1040EZ/A) Much of the time the small investment in the "Deluxe" edition is a good one, and will more than pay for itself in the tax deductions that it finds.
$0 "Free" filing for Federal and State with TurboTax 2015!
Currently TurboTax is offering an unheard of promotion for 2015: "Absolute Zero. $0 Fed. $0 State. $0 to File." The significant part of this promotion is that the state filing fees have never been "free" before! Not sure how long that will last, but simple tax returns pay $0 for now.
TurboTax coupon not working?
Like fresh catnip, tax preparation is also a seasonal business. TurboTax intends that their coupons be used from January through Tax Day, April 15th. It's not unusual to find that coupons are not valid in the final day(s) of tax season, or after the deadline has passed. This is but one more reason not to procrastinate until the final days of the Tax season, as it will be cheaper to purchase and download TurboTax earlier on. Also, note that they issue separate promotions for the U.S. and Canadian versions of the software.
Is my cat a tax write-off?
Not usually, although the owner of Chairman Meow is considering writing off the cost of his hand-made hat and collar as a business expense. Although kitty is in many ways a "dependent," such an ill-advised tax write-offs may raise a red flag with IRS. Remember that unlike Americans, cats are truly free; they don't have to pay taxes or wear pants in public. Although you may be envious of such behavior, it is not advised for most humans.
Chairman Meow approves of TurboTax
You only file your taxes once each year, and there is often thousands of dollars at stake in potential tax deductions. They guarantee to get you your maximum tax refund, guaranteed. That's just one reason why they are the #1 tax prep software in America year in and year out. Why to to save a few dollars on an inferior competitor, especially when you can use a coupon and get the best price online to download TurboTax?